Monday, July 4, 2016


Time spent with family is worth every second.


From left to right: (Back): Kevron (25 y.o.), Nephi, Iroal (31 y.o.), Valerie (22 y.o.), Dennis (30 y.o.); (Front) Irene (27 y.o.), Mommy, Baby Emma (weeks old), Veyron (2 y.o.),Papa, Baby Dwayne (4 mos old), Daniela (4 y.o.), Ivory (29 y.o.)

I have a family here on Earth
They are so good to me
I want to share my life with them
Through all eternity...


The gents. Dennis, Papa Raul holding Dwayne, Kevron, Nephi holding Veyron.

Alma 48:11
11 And Moroni was a strong and a mighty man; he was a man of a perfect understanding; yea, a man that did not delight in bloodshed; a man whose soul did joy in the liberty and the freedom of his country, and his brethren from bondage and slavery;



I Walk by Faith 


1. I will prepare to make and keep sacred covenants,
Seek promised blessings of the priesthood thru obedience,
Live my life to claim the blessing sweet of exaltation,
My testimony growing each new day.

2. I walk by faith, a daughter of heav’nly parents.
Divine am I in nature by inheritance.
The Spirit whispers of my mission, my individual worth,
So I seek for precious knowledge, for learning, and for growth.
I understand the meaning of accountability;
Ev’ry choice for good or ill is my responsibility.
I want to build the kingdom and good works is the key.
By doing what I know is right I show integrity.

3. I walk by faith, a daughter of heav’nly parents.
Divine am I in nature by inheritance.
And someday when God has proven me
I’ll see Him face to face.
But just for here and now I walk by faith.
Yes, just for here and now I walk by faith.



Papa Raul and Mommy Trudee are now grandparents of four. "Grandparents are delightful blend of laughter, caring deeds, wonderful stories, and LOVE."



-Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment