Monday, July 4, 2016

Marriage for Eternity


"No man can obtain an eternal blessing unless the contract or covenant be made in view of Eternity. All contracts in view of this Life only terminate with this Life" - Joseph Smith Jr.


The beginning of our family's journey to eternity. We were sealed at the Manila Temple on July 16, 1985. Iroal was 7 y.o., Ivory was 5 and Irene was 3. 

I love to see the temple. I'm going there someday To feel the Holy Spirit, To listen and to pray. For the temple is a house of God, A place of love and beauty. I'll prepare myself while I am young; This is my sacred duty 

I love to see the temple I'll go inside someday. I'll cov'nant with my Father, I'll promise to obey. For the temple is a holy place where we are sealed together, As a child of God I learned this truth, A fam'ly is forever.




-Irene




                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment