Monday, July 4, 2016

The Princess


The remaining princess of the family, an elect lady. She has worked hard to earn her Bachelors Degree in Education on April 2001. She then served a mission in Baguio, Philippines. Today, she is a dedicated MAPEH Techvoc High School Teacher and Part-time PE College Professor. 

My Star is Rising



May the light of my womanhood

Shine bright and crystal clear

through all time
As the torch light is pass to me
I'll hold it high, hold it high

This is the time
oh yes! these are the golden years
and I will meet the test somehow
oh I can see I'm coming to an open door
I feel it now, my star is rising
and I feel a gentle surge as new horizon
come into view
I see before me many roads to take
what should i say, what should i do
my star is rising

May the light of my womanhood
shine bright with purity from now on
Though the world tries to conquer me
I'll travel on, travel on
For I am reaching upward to my destiny
and I can see the golden sky
I know I'm making mem'ries for eternity
The world is mine, my star is rising

It's rising today....
my star is rising...


-Irene


No comments:

Post a Comment